Application for: Sales Executive
- Jul 06, 2021
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Degree in Engineering/Business Administration/ Life Sciences
· With at least two (2) years of working experience in the sales and technical
· With strong sales experience and good presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
· Excellent customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Highly operational person.
· Able to work under pressure with target deadlines.
· Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage.
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Primary Job Location: Changi, Singapore
The ideal candidate will be involved with sales quotations, pre-bid documents preparation, product presentation, and end-user training. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Prepares accurate sales quotations to Dealers or End-users and send thru email and Sales Force (CRM)
· In-charge of the price list updating, access and updating of quotation status at Sales Force (CRM)
· Seek approval of quotations from the Manager and discuss other requirements as requested by the dealer/end-user
· Person in-charge for events, end user seminars/training, and product presentations
· Preparation of pre-bid documents and other accreditation requirements
· Other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the manager from time to time
Attractions in Singapore
Culture of Singapore
Singapore is a nation of diversity, home to various cultures, ethnicities, religions and traditions. Experience her rich cultural heritage by immersing yourself in a wide array of delicious dishes with origins from all around the world and visiting local communities to learn about their histories. To learn more about life at Esco Singapore, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Singapore Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.