Application for: Product Specialist
- Jul 06, 2021
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences
· Strong working knowledge of manufacturing and production
· Two to three years of experience as a product specialist, preferably with specific knowledge on PROtect
· Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
· Willingness to travel, and occasional last-minute travel within your specified geographic region
· Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up working environment
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong communication skills and willingness to take the initiative for improvement
Product Specialist – Laboratory Wireless Monitoring System
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Primary Job Location: Changi, Singapore
The ideal candidate will have had experience with Laboratory Wireless Monitoring Systems. The candidate will work closely with the Engineers, Sales, Distribution Center, and Management to plan, implement and improve the processes and products.
· Strategically plan with production, marketing and sales, and interact with many organizational departments and customers
· Lab Wireless Monitoring Systems management duties like setting up for product launches and promotional activities
· First line technical service response with backup from Engineering
· Work with relevant employees such as salespeople and customer service representatives to assist in optimizing sales and customer satisfaction
· Interact directly with customers to improve the product and understand the customers' needs and the product's future direction
· Manages projects in the organization that bring a new product from a concept to its launch into the marketplace
· Enhance the existing products the organization produces or develop new products
· Provide support to the design and engineering team in the development of the new product
· Evaluates market trends and suggest new product development or changes to the existing product line in an organization
Attractions in Singapore
Culture of Singapore
Singapore is a nation of diversity, home to various cultures, ethnicities, religions and traditions. Experience her rich cultural heritage by immersing yourself in a wide array of delicious dishes with origins from all around the world and visiting local communities to learn about their histories. To learn more about life at Esco Singapore, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Singapore Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.