Application for: Material Planner
- Jul 06, 2021
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree any major, preferably Engineering
· Minimum experience 1-2 years in purchasing and material planning.
· Fresh graduates may be considered
· Good verbal and written English, ability to speak Chinese will be an advantage
· Knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an advantage
· Knowledge of Microsoft office (Pivot, Vlookup, table, report)
· Must be able to negotiate and communicate with supplier
Purchaser / Material Planner
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Primary Job Location: Changi, Singapore
· Material planners ensure the steady flow of materials necessary for operating a manufacturing line.
· Ensure there’s adequate supply without over-ordering or wasting resources.
· Monitor materials flow to identify bottlenecks and forecast problems.
· Material planners observe trends and customer requests to create and maintain inventory level
· Arrange import shipment and cross trade shipment
· Material planners act as liaisons between manufacturing and other departments. They receive project plans and additional information to determine timelines and necessary materials. They also work to coordinate supplier payments with the accounting department
· Create Purchase Order (PO) and PO processing
· Follow up PO and monitor Lead time
· Actively feedback to supplier for Defect material, demand for investigation, and claim for Credit Note
· Ensure compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 requirements
Attractions in Singapore
Culture of Singapore
Singapore is a nation of diversity, home to various cultures, ethnicities, religions and traditions. Experience her rich cultural heritage by immersing yourself in a wide array of delicious dishes with origins from all around the world and visiting local communities to learn about their histories. To learn more about life at Esco Singapore, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Singapore Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.