Application for: Accounts Executive
- Jan 18, 2021
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
· Strong math, typing and computer skill
· Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills
· High level of accuracy, efficiency and accountability
· Attention to detail
· Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments
· 1-2 years experience preferred
Esco Group is a renowned Singapore-based life science company with a diversified portfolio and sales in over 100 countries. As a world leading manufacturer of laboratory and biopharma equipment, and IVF medical devices, Esco offers tailored solutions that fit the needs of laboratories.
With three divisions, namely, Life Sciences, Medical and Healthcare, Esco contributes to meet the challenges of the 21st century by continuously innovating our products to support cutting-edge research, helping biopharmaceutical companies make their drugs safer and more cost-effective, enabling lower cost manufacturing of vaccines, and directly through innovative medical devices and diagnostics
Primary Job Location: Changi, Singapore
· To efficiently manage the paying of invoices owed by the company, an Accounts Payable Officer must perform a wide range of job duties and responsibilities
· Check accuracy of invoices
· Input and code invoices to cost center
· Process invoices
· Match Invoices with Purchase Order (if applicable)
· Send invoices to Manager for payment approval
· Schedule pay runs based on standard company payment terms
· Verify and process employee expense claims and manage the approval and payment process
· Perform reconciliations including supplier statement reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and more
· Support the month end process by providing supporting documentation for month end journals
· Identify improvements to the accounts payable process
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge
Attractions in Singapore
Culture of Singapore
Singapore is a nation of diversity, home to various cultures, ethnicities, religions and traditions. Experience her rich cultural heritage by immersing yourself in a wide array of delicious dishes with origins from all around the world and visiting local communities to learn about their histories. To learn more about life at Esco Singapore, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Singapore Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.