About Esco Micro Pte Ltd
Esco Singapore offers high-quality equipment, including biological safety cabinets, lab incubators and ovens, CO₂ incubators, fume hoods, laminar flow cabinets, ultra-low temperature freezers, pharmaceutical isolators, airflow containment units, PCR cabinets, thermal cyclers, animal containment workstations, ART equipment, and powder weighing balance enclosures. We are currently growing our team in Singapore and we’re excited to hear from you.
The Story of Escolifesciences Group
In 1978, Esco was founded in Singapore and began to pioneer cleanroom technology in Southeast Asia. Esco was established to provide clean air solutions for the high-tech industrial and life sciences industries.
From our headquarters in Singapore, the Esco Lifesciences Group directs a highly efficient research, product development, manufacturing, and customer service program. With global offices in eight additional locations, including Singapore, Esco provides equipment and post-sales services in more than 100 countries through more than 300 independent distribution partners.
Esco is a world leader in biological safety cabinets, offering the industry’s widest product range, with thousands of installations in leading laboratories. Our customers are the world’s leading life sciences institutions, hospitals, universities, and biomedical and pharmaceutical companies.
The Esco Lifesciences Group has a unique history of innovations, including:
- inventing the cleanroom vertical laminar flow straddle unit for microelectronics production.
- being the world’s first laboratory equipment manufacturers to incorporate the proprietary antimicrobial coating named ISOCIDE™ in 2006. Within 24 hours, ISOCIDE™ eliminates 99.99% of surface bacteria on the coated surfaces of all equipment.
- pioneering energy-efficient technologies on biological safety cabinets, including INNOVA™ external rotor motors and UV timers which save energy required for decontamination.
- introducing Ultra-Low Particulate Air (ULPA) filter technology to the mainstream biological safety and laminar flow cabinet market in North America. ULPA filters operate at >99.999% efficiency, superior to conventional High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters, therefore delivering superior protection.
- being the world’s only biological safety cabinet manufacturer with products certified with all the leading international standards:
- America (NSF/ANSI 49)
- Europe (EN 12469; TUV tested)
- Japan (JIS K3800)
- Australia (AS 2252)
- China (CFDA YY 0569)
- Frontier Acela® - ergonomically designed, angled-front, high-performance low-flow fume hood. Its low constant volume design reduces energy consumption and carbon footprint.
- Labculture® Class II (Low Noise E-Series) is the industry's lowest noise (~50 dBA per EN) biological safety cabinet. Lower noise levels improve worker comfort and concentration.
Today, the Esco Lifesciences Group continues to innovate, setting new industry standards with our latest products and technologies. We move forward, guided by our vision to invent, discover, and commercialize enabling technologies for scientific discoveries that make human lives healthier and safer.